JR 6 meter receivers being sold....

Gentlemen:
6 meters at my flying field is no longer useable for me a marker
beacon nearby and other trash. I am going back to 72 mhz...I have a
number of JR receivers that I am going to sell..some older models and
some of the credit card size units. Most PPM but one or two PCM. All
have been back to JRwithin the last 3 months re-tuning them fromthe
high end of 6 meters to the low end and I am still having problems.
So, if anyone is interested in one or all or a few of these kindly
contact me off line and I will send you an inventory of what I have
and the prices....
Thank you,
Frank Schwartz AMA 123 W4KFK
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net