Old JR/Galaxy Receive

Does anyone out there have one of the plug in frequency modules for the JR/Galaxy Dual Conversion 9 channel PCM Receiver? I have one with two 53 mhz modules and I cannot fly at my local field due to interference on 6 meters...so I need to find a 72 mhz module for this receiver. The receiver is NER-J239P and the little plug in module is NER-J329M. I think this is the only receiver JR ever made with replaceable front end modules rather than just crystals. I will buy, trade or whatever to locate one of these modules on 72 mhz. Thanks Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville, TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Well, I am not perfect, the receiver was mis-typed...it should have been NER-329P and the subject line should have said "Receiver" not "Receive"...

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

While I can't help on details do you have any additional information on the TX, particularly a manual?

A friend of mine bought the JR/Galaxy radio some 10 years ago and still uses it today (passes Australian certification for 36Mhz). His problem is that he doesn't have a manual for it and therefore can't make best use of its capabilities. He's also not sure what PCM flavour it supports and what newer receivers will work with it.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could scan any manual/documentation you have and email it to me? That is assuming the manual isn't huge and it's not going to take you forever to do.

Regards

Reply to
The Raven