Rhil Craft

Hello all, I am one of the ancient people myself, but have been away from the hobby for a number of years. What I would like to know if anyone out there remembers any of the Phil Kraft plans. I am particular interested in the Air Camper. If you know of anywhere that these plans are available I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks, Roy

Reply to
Roy

Email me direct for 8 jpeg of plan and construction notes for 80 inch .91FS version regards Alan Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.