JR Century 7 PCM F/S

Hi, I have (2) JR Century 7 PCM radio systems to sell. One is on 72.710 MHZ and the other is on 72.910 MHZ. Both are in excellent condition and have new batteries in the TX. System includes: TX with module, new battreries, charger,receiver, Rx Battery, switch harness, (2) servos, and manual. $100.00 plus shipping. Firm. Thanks, Dan. ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com )

Reply to
DANNYSPEED

Hi Danny

I've already sent you an email regarding, asking you, if you still hav any ou both JR Century 7 PCM equipments to sell.

Do you have?

Best Regards

Paul

-- SanPaMeL