Stuff for sale; Fox, Futaba, Sterling, Airtronics, TopFlite

I got too much "stuff", or so I'm told, and figure since I've had some
of this "stuff" for too long, and done nothing with it, I need to get
rid of some of it.
Fox engines, Series 5 NIB, boxes have shelf wear:
2-.40 BBRC Schneurle, $35 ea. or $60 for the pair
1-.36 BBRC Schneurle, $30
Used Futaba 5-ch. PCM, good condition, worked well 'til batteries died
last spring. On Ch. 52, TX, Rec., no battery packs, no charger--$35
Sterling Super Ringmaster control line kit, NIB, box has shelf wear,
contents very good condition--$100
Sterling FS-16 Mambo Special RC trainer, NIB, box has shelf wear,
contents good condition--$65
Used Airtronics Vanguard FM 6-ch., also worked well 'til batteries gave
up the ghost last summer. TX., Rec., switch harness, 5-#94102 servos,
no battery packs, no charger, on ch. 33--$50
TopFlite red box kits, NIB, boxes have minor shelf wear:
#RC-16 P-51B Mustang--$100 (box is actually a yellow/gold color)
#RC-17 P-40 Warhawk--$100
All sold items shipped USPS 3-day Priority, flat 5 bucks shipping per
item
Accept Paypal, Check, or money order. Credit card Paypal add 2%. Items
paid for with check or money order will ship as soon as the payment
clears my bank, approx. 6-10 days.