For Sale: JR JSP16000 (SX600) computer transmitter and associated components

I am selling a JR computer transmitter and associated components:

USED GENTLY since July of 2006: Transmitter Transmitter Battery Charger Manual

NEVER BEEN USED: Receiver Receiver Battery

4 Servos

Features include but not limited to: =B7 10-model memory =B7 Trainer system compatible with most other JR FM radios =B7 2 conveniently mounted direct-access programming levers =B7 Computer designed ergonomically styled case =B7 Adjustable stick length =B7 Dual rates for aileron and elevator =B7 Digital trims with Direct Access feature =B7 Throttle trim only affects idle position =B7 Two-speed scrolling-press and hold the appropriate button to scroll quickly or press and release to scroll in steps =B7 Flaperons mixing =B7 Delta wing mixing =B7 V-tail mixing =B7 Throttle cut safety feature You can also look up the manual and reviews on other web sites.

I am selling this because I want to upgrade to a 7 or more channel system. I have used it several times and it works very well. I have 5 models set up on it, and it is so nice to be able to switch between models with a push of a couple of buttons.

I am asking $130.00 which includes shipping via US Postal Service priority mail and insurance.

Send me an e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@hotxmail.com (take out the x of the address) and I will be glad to answer any questions or send photos of the transmitter. I will sell this unit to the first person who e-mails me telling me that they want the radio and I will ship it upon receipt and cashing of a legitimate money order. =20

Thank you Goodfella

Reply to
goodfella

goodfella

and yet no model # or did I over look that?

Reply to
RCDuD3

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 21:44:05 -0600, "RCDuD3" wrote in :

I think it's a JR JSP16000 (SX600). At least that's what the subject implies.

Marty

-- The Big-8 hierarchies (comp, humanities, misc, news, rec, sci, soc, talk) are under new management. See

for details.

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Reply to
goodfella

What is the model number on the receiver? Never heard of a JR JSP16000.

goodfella wrote:

Reply to
Jeb

I stand corected. I finally did find the JSP16000 on the Horizon website. My apologies.

goodfella wrote:

Reply to
Jeb