1995 Aerowave for sale

Selling this monster to buy a new one, Too heavy to justify moving. And I need an upgrade. Works like a Rolex, looks like it is brand new. Always given annual service and cabinet blown out weekly and waxed and polished with the toolboxes. Coolant has only been Miller and changed every six months. You can't find a bit of dust inside, I have an air filter over the intakes. This machine could almost pass as new.

Link:

1995 full feature Miller Aerowave Sequencer & Pulser module (Includes a FULL spare board & control assy.) Spare caps. New in sealed Miller bags. plenty of spare and consumables for the machine. On Miller Running gear with custom made (by a old UNION electrician) power distribution panel for 220vac and 110vac utility outlets on front for grinders, etc. very cool.... Miller SERVICE MANUAL spiral bound factory issue. Original instruction book and all paperwork & CD-Rom PM receipts and all documentation on the machine. (over $4000.00) Brand new Harris Flowmeter just to be nice. Coolmate v3 upright. 3 gal of coolant. (Will be shipped wet, I just changed the coolant) Pendant control RMS14 on Diamondback 250a watercooled torch dry-break connectors for fast and clean torch change-overs with spare female ends for other torch handles you may want to use. (With spares& asst parts so you can hit the ground running) HD foot pedal Miller Cover Work clamp leads on DINSE one open lug, one brass clamp, one on a magnet, each is 20' long and in good condition.

25' power cable . Very, very heavy. 6ga I think. has a slip-on connector now - Like a giant Amphenol. I have a spare socket to be included too.

1phase 240vac 60hz presently. NOT THREE PHASE. sorry....

Weighs 590lbs with a F cylinder as it sits. Will ship FOB from Chicago, in a wooden crate, made just for this by a pallet Co. who does this professionally. I have accounts with several shippers, what works best we can determine. (CYLINDER NOT INCLUDED)

I'm not going to BS you. This machine has had a lot of hours on 90% Alum. It has been well cared for and treated with respect and babied as much as possible. I got a this unused at an auction. I am going to buy another but my moving costs are getting out of control and I want a new unit with a warranty due to the amount of use I have. used in a clean room for making racing parts such as intake manifolds, blower components, exhaust and turbo setups, and the occasional odd parts. it's important to state the unit has always been segregated from the cutting and grinding areas, the inside has always been clean anyway. no FOD. lived like a unit in a lab almost, no bullshit.

MSRP new- $11,000.00 for just the welder, $3,500+ in spares and upgrades.

First $6000.00(usc) gets it. No less, don't even ask, I'm practically giving it away. I will guarantee non-DOA and video it being taken out of service and provide a clip of the unit in service before being crated for shipping. This is a very fair price for what is being included and given the history of the machine.

I will ship outside of the U.S.A. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROPER VOLTAGE AND Hz BEFORE BUYING!! Certified funds must be cleared and comply with customs and shipping. Buyer will be responsible for customs costs and shipping fees. I will pay for the crating.

If it does not sell by Sept 5th it goes with me to CA. and I'll just keep it and not buy a 350LX.

E-mail me with any questions...

Thanks for reading this,

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, CA. ( Soon!)

Reply to
RDF

rob , did you find some riggers to help you move ?

Reply to
williamhenry

--Hey Ernie if you need to raise $$ in a hurry I'll buy that little inverter of yours, the one with the pulser, heh...

Reply to
steamer

No, not yet, I'm dreading it. I may be stuck in Chicago for a while. The broken spine seems to merit another trip to the O.R. again... I hope the fifth time is a charm.... This sucks. I sold a lot of machinery I did not use and made some $$ so I plan on buying a new CNC (well used, but bigger and newer for me) and a new ECB Dyno.

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, Ca. ( Soon!)

Reply to
RDF

I can suggest continental machinery movers , you can find them with goggle , ask for buzzy and tell him Chris from Hamilton machine sent you , he is a real nice guy and if they cant help you he will find someone who can ,

Reply to
williamhenry

Thanks a million. I'll definitely keep this on the front burner! Once I get fixed up, I'm outta here!

Rob

Reply to
RDF

Can't put myself up to it.... I'm gonna keep it. Guy had the cash almost ready and I just could not do it.... I guess that's being attached to a tool.

Rob

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
RDF