hitec electronic schematic diagram

dear Sir's

please how can i get electronic diagram (schematic) of hitec laser 6 and flash 5x transmitter ??

thanks to all

Realdo Croatia

Reply to
Realdo

You could ask hitec but I'd be suprised if they handed them out. You could also reverse engineer one (a fair bit of work), but if the goal is to fix one or two and not to mass produce clones then the quickest path is to do some probing on the circuits and make some educated guesses.

Them's pretty cheap radios, at least according to ebay, so they might not be cost effective to fix.

Reply to
Steve Banks

Unless you're a tech, you're not licensed to work on TXs. If you are a tech, you have legal access to schematics.

Dr.1

Reply to
Dr1

Bollocks. It has nothing to do with whether one is a "tech" or not. "Tech" - what the hell is that anyway? I know of egnineers who design insanely complex digital systems that wouldn't know the first thing about RF, but they get called "techs".

The correct response is that most manufacturers only hand out circuit manuals to authorised repair agents. Becoming an authorised agent has a lot more to do with marketing and money than technical proficiency.

With respect to "legal access" - are you an expert in international law? You are appraised of the rights of Croatian citizens with respect to maintenance of R/C gear? Or are you applying your interpretation of quaint US laws regarding R/C equipment on the basis that it applies world-wide?

As for the initial poster, you have little chance of obtaining schematics, unfortunately. Perhaps if you describe the fault, others might be able to suggest something.

Reply to
Poxy

snip

agreed

snip again

Certainly a unique interpretation. Yes, if I wanted to work on transmitters at 27 or 72MHz I would need to have the appropriate licensing, but there's no law that says I can't have schematics. Getting the manufacturer to cough them up is a different matter, as already mentioned.

I have no idea what the laws may be in Croatia -- AFAIK around the world it ranges all the way from being completely forbidden unless you're the supreme leader's in-law to totally allowed. I suspect that Croatia falls in the middle somewhere, but I wouldn't have the vaguest notion where.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Ok, thanks to all. Will see what i can do with this pcb....

Realdo

Reply to
Realdo

Call them on the phone , I did once because my rx were giving jittters. They said it ought not do that and nobody polled in the repair shop everheard of it. N-O-O-O-o-o-o kidding Mr. Wizard.

Reply to
jim breeyear