eu 35 and 40 mhz

please be so kind and explain to me if european shift is diff. for futaba/hitec and sanwa/graupner-jr ? can i use all type of receiver with all type of transmitter on eu market ?

thanks in advance

Realdo

Reply to
Realdo

As long as you stick to ordinary PPM (not PCM) then there should be no problem mixing different transmitters/receivers, at least on 35MHz. I can't comment on 40MHz - that's "land" use only in the UK.

The "shift" issue seems only to affect 72MHz radios. If you want to use PCM then you must stick to the same make of transmitter and receiver.

And don't get confused (as some people do) about crystals. Eg. a JR receiver should use a JR crystal, regardless of the transmitter that you use! And of course the transmitter should use its maker's crystal regardless of the receiver you're using.

Reply to
John Privett

Hi John

Thanks for info. This is good for us. because i learn all about rc in usa but now in eu is better. yes, i will use crystals made from manaf. of equipment (transmitter or receiver).

thanks again

realdo

Reply to
Realdo