one of this radio gear, but ....

please, this is ;( question for you but for me is not. i like to get one of this gear: futaba 6exas hitec optic6 graupner/jr mx12 sanwa vg6000

all is on 35mhz, and price is good.

please which one is for beginer to start with this hobby.

Plane is finished (home made spadet LC40 but made with epoxy)

Thanks

Realdo

Reply to
Realdo

Any radio in your list is OK. Get the one you can afford or the best deal on!

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

IMHO The Optic 6 represents best value for $ with the greatest list of features and being the most user friendly.

Email direct for an .xls comparison chart of all features of the Eclipse 7, Optic 6, Futaba 6EXA, Futaba 7CAP, Futaba 9CAP, Futaba 9CAP, RD6000, JR652, JR3810 - this chart has been sent to many people who have confirmed the accuracy. A small online comparison of just the Optic 6, JR XP6102, RD6000 Super, Futaba 7C (rather than 6EXA that has the fewest features of the aforementioned) =

shown is the an added benefit of both the Optic 6 and Eclipse 7 is the large screen and large size of the display letters and numbers - the only TX on which I can read the screen and make adjustments, especially at the field, without searching for my reading glasses.

Manuals for each TX and other information is also available at = Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

under "manuals" or "Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ"

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Reply to
WhoIsIt

Not comparable to those listed - a separate unique unit. Polks Tracker 3 is 8ch, sold with 6ch RX & one servo only

http://216.86.38.243/POLKS/itemdesc.asp?CartId={54E0BF2D-94D8-4021-8533-237C4CEVERESTB3850C}&ic=PLK13025&eq=&Tp= Jury is still out with regard to perceived value as PLL based RX that I have tested to date have had a short life span (less than 15 months) before failing to reset or recognise TX or similar problems. I have not yet held one of the new Tracker 3 and await the opportunity. regards Alan.

the

Reply to
A.T.

http://216.86.38.243/POLKS/itemdesc.asp?CartId={54E0BF2D-94D8-4021-8533-237C4CEVERESTB3850C}&ic=PLK13025&eq=&Tp=

Reply to
WhoIsIt

Thanks, and last question:

graupner/jr mx12 is the same jr 6102 or not ?

Reply to
Realdo

The answer is complicated:

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

To continue:

http://64.235.225.26/helicopter/t194823p1/ Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

Very nice radio :), now i will make choice to buy optic or mx12.

thanks again Realdo

Reply to
Realdo

If you are starting out, maybe a trip to your local field is in order.

If you want to buddy box with an instructor find out what is bein used. I just mention this since the nearest hobby shop always trys t sell the brand they carry. Unfortunately, most guys at our field fl another brand. Then the newbie is constantly seaching for a buddy box or ends up buying one

-- sfsjki

this thread:

sfsjkid