ST 2500 Engine ?

Hey Gang: I just purchased the 1/4 scale Ryan PT-22 from Ikon N'West

They recommend using a "ST 2500" engine. Never heard of this engine, is it still made ? 2 or 4 stroke, Gas ?

What would be comparable in size and power: any suggestions

Thanks

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:02:42 -0700, "Denis Winters" wrote in :

I think that's the Super Tigre G-2500.

25 cc approximately equal to 1.6 ci?

Designed for glow.

2 stroke.

Often converted to gasoline.

OS 1.60 for glow.

You'd probably want something in the 2 ci size for gasoline.

35 to 40 cc? (The PT-22 shouldn't need a lot of power.)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Marty:

Thanks for the reply: I agree, I think I'll go for a Gas engine maybe 35 or even a little less, This gonnna wind up about 18 lbs. I currently have a Fleet Biplane thats 20 lbs with a 35 Gas and its way more power that I need

Thanks

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters