Ueda .55 R/C engine

If anyone has a Ueda .55 R/C engine in decent condition and you want to part with it, please let me know.

Just reverse the m and the t in my email address to contact me. Do not use the Reply button. It won't work.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed: I cannot find your email address...Oh, there it is...I have a Ueda

60 and if you want more information, kindly contact me off line at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net Frank Schwartz >
Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I'm looking for a Ueda .55, Frank. Thanks anyway.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I have a ueda 55 in excellent condition if anyone is interested.

You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@otelco.ne

-- almostready2fl

----------------------------------------------------------------------- almostready2fly's Profile:

this thread:

almostready2fly

Does it have a muffler with it or is it just the old baffle on the exhaust?. I have a 61 in good condition with a muffler, no less... Plan to use it one day... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I made him a firm offer yesterday and still haven't heard back from him. I don't think they ever used a muffler, Frank, but I'm not positive. The one that my friend had and flew in 71 used the old exhaust baffle. It hauled an overweight Senior Falcon around in grand style.

My offer for this engine is only good for a little while longer. Now I'm interested in obtaining the Nosen Gere Sport that is advertised for sale on this newsgroup.

You may end up with the Ueda .55 yet.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed: Oddly, Ueda did make a muffler as an accessory. i did not know this until I saw one on Ebay a few years ago and bought it. As I recall,I had trouble with the engine, in that it would not run a full tank...probably needed a long break in run. I still have it...the carburetor was not so hot and I put a Kavan on it...still have it sitting on the shelf...think it is in the original box, toot. Would you be interested?? If so, contact me, off line at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz