WTB: Der Jager & Albatros DIII-V

I have been looking for a kit called the Der Jager as well as a build u

vertion of the German Albatros. I was once told that plans are avialibl for the Der Jager, but all I can find is the larger one that Balsa US has and I perfere the smaller vertion. Anyone have any of these kits or plans laying around, please let m know.

Thanks Alan

Contact a l k o r @ c o m c a s t dot n e t just take out the space

-- Skyguy5

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Skyguy54's Profile:

this thread:

Skyguy54

Model Airplane News has a 1/5 Scale version of der Jager. Check out their RC Store.

Reply to
Double Ace

RCM has plans for one at 60" span, 1/4 scale, for a .60, by Bruce Lund:

Very nicely done. I've had that one on my to-build list since it was published in Sept, 1972. Holler if you want more info.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Plumpe

There is a many god albatros kits from Kurt Bengtsons site -

- ok they are designed for electric but can be connverted to gas if required,.the 54" Albatros DVA is a nice one that would suit abpout .25 poer ...or a 36 4 stroke.

They are short kits, which means some cutting and material sourcing required, but they fly well allegedly.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Now that I know how to spell it. I am still in search of a Der Jaege

kit. Thanks to all that have responded to me about the plans. I now have tw sets, but I would like to buy the kit or be able to send the plans t someone that would laser one out for me. Please let me know what you have and prices.

Also still insearch of an WW1 Albatros kit.

Super Thanks again Ala

-- Skyguy5

this thread:

Skyguy54