ACE Digipace 3 schematic

Been asking everywhere I can think of for a diagram for the subject
charger/cycler. So far no good source. The factory site said that they were
not available! Can you believe that stuff? Surely someone has one that I can
use to repair a friend's charger. Any leads?
Bob
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (broke=not working, retired=not working, retired=broke)
Reply to
Brokebob
If you find a Digipace II diagram, let me know!!
Reply to
Joe D.
my guess is that they don't want you making any yourself, so schematics are not available. JMHO Copper
Reply to
WMHJ
I have schematics for all of the Digipaces - but no scanner. Send m
your mail address, which one you need and I'll mail a copy. Elo ( snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com
this thread:
EloyM
Could you send me the schematic of the ACE digipace 3 charger
Reply to
Alan S