WTB: WW1 Albatros & Der Jagger

I am insearch of both an Albatros kit and a kit called a Der Jagger. Anyone have one laying around?

Thanks Alan

360-892-3206 Or Email at

allail @ comcast dot net

Reply to
Alan C. Lail

Plans available from MAN:

fsp02862 Der Jaeger Get into the biplane craze with this great-flying scale model designed by Floyd Manly. At 1/5 scale, it's easy to transport, and the construction is straightforward for fast building. This biplane will get a lot of attention at your flying field. WS: 48.5 in.; area: 707 sq. in.; engine: .40 to .60; 4 channels; 2 sheets. LD3 $ 24.95

If you want a larger plan, take it to a local copy center and have them scale it up. There are kit cuts that will cut you a kit from the plans.

The only kit I know of was a quarter-scale by Balsa USA that hasn't been available for years.

Good Luck!

Reply to
Double Ace

Plans available from MAN:

fsp02862 Der Jaeger Get into the biplane craze with this great-flying scale model designed by Floyd Manly. At 1/5 scale, it's easy to transport, and the construction is straightforward for fast building. This biplane will get a lot of attention at your flying field. WS: 48.5 in.; area: 707 sq. in.; engine: .40 to .60; 4 channels; 2 sheets. LD3 $ 24.95

If you want a larger plan, take it to a local copy center and have them scale it up. There are kit cuts that will cut you a kit from the plans.

The only kit I know of was a quarter-scale by Balsa USA that hasn't been available for years.

Good Luck!

Reply to
Double Ace

I guess anything worth saying once, is worth saying twice.

Reply to
Double Ace

Thanks,

Now have two sets of plans, but need to find a good place to have th kit cut. Any recommendations. I am not CAD friendly, yet, but stil would like to have this done up. Thanks Again Alan

Double Ace Wrote:

-- Skyguy5

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Skyguy54's Profile:

this thread:

Skyguy54

search this group and google for kit cutters. mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Small but real problem here. You have the plan, OK. I assume it is a "paper copy". I do not know of any "Cutter", who will work from "paper copy". You say, you are "not CAD friendly yet". Looks like you need a two step approach here. Get familiar with CAD, and scan the plans in, if they are "paper copy", or have somebody else do it for you. Get the plans converted to a format that CNC cutters can use.

I do know of a pretty good cutter on the south end of Utah.

HTH.

Reply to
Eye Indo

Alan:

Try these guys. I got a pretty good quote for a quarter scale Hawker Typhoon. I plan to use them somtime next year. They were reccommended to me.

Denis Winters

Reply to
Denis Winters

Here's another possibility

HTH.

P.S. The contact I had in Utah, has apparently faded away.

Reply to
Eye Indo