Question about F4U-4 cockpit

Did the -4 have a cockpit floor like the Trump kit depicts. I've also noticed that the 48th scale Hasegawa F4U-5N has a "floor" unlike the Tamiya F4Us.

Interior sidewall painting: Black above the consoles or interior green? If black, would that black continue around the back of the seat and include the upper surface of the bulkhead that the seat is mounted to?

Does anyone make pe seatbelts or buckles for a 32nd scale Corsair?

thanks in advance Al Lembo my real email address is alembo[at]optonline[dot]net

Reply to
Al Lembo

The -4s and up had "floors" unlike the -1 which had the open area under the cockpit.

The cockpit was Interior Green with black consoles and instrument panel.

CB

Reply to
Jinxx1

As for the belts/buckles in 1/32 question, Eduard does sets of pre-painted photo etch WWII era strap/buckles; and a "standard" WWII era etched seat belt buckle set is also available from Waldron.

Reply to
Rufus

Reply to
Al Lembo

The dash 4 was the first in the Corsair series to have a full cockpit floor according to Scale and Detail.

Claus

"Al Lembo" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen