Looking For Top Flight Giant Corsair

it figures now that I am ready to try my hand at a giant Corsair TF stopped producing it.. I been flying the P-51 for awhile now and have been thinking about the Corsair.. anyone have a kit they want to sell or know of where I can find one?

thanks !

Alan in Utah

Reply to
WarbirdAL

(norwegian boutique) have Top Flight models - not sure if they have the Corsair and if they will ship to US. Anything is possible, I guess - depends on what the price is and what you are willing to pay.

Long shot, but if you really want one, you might want to email them.

_ john

Reply to
someone aka John Foster

Tower Hobbies has the Corsair "in stock" ...

_ john

Reply to
someone aka John Foster

doh - my bad ... I was posting about the Gold edition, not Giant Scale ... sorry

_ john

Reply to
someone aka John Foster

That's the LITTLE one. scroll on down, you'll see the big one marked 'discontinued'

Reply to
jeboba

Alan --

Get a copy of RCModeler and start calling the 800 numbers of all the hobby shops and supply houses; I'll bet one of them has a dusty kit sitting there with your name on it.

Reply to
Lyman Slack

I found one ! someone in theclub ad bought it a long time ago and started it but then gave up

Reply to
WarbirdAL