Looking for a Twin Mustang P-82

Does anyone out there know where I can find a kit, or ARF for a P-82
(Twin Fuze Mustang)? I have been waiting for over three years for
Nitro to get them back in stock with no luck. I don't know how that
company stays in business, they never have anything. You can respond
directly to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.
Reply to
Ted Kennedy
There were actually considerable differences between equivalent parts in the P-51 and P-82 -- and you'd still have to build center section and elevators.
Sounds like a good reason to do a scratch build.
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Site Timeline