Looking for a Twin Mustang P-82

Does anyone out there know where I can find a kit, or ARF for a P-82 (Twin Fuze Mustang)? I have been waiting for over three years for Nitro to get them back in stock with no luck. I don't know how that company stays in business, they never have anything. You can respond directly to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

Why not buy two P-51's and make your own P-82?

Reply to
Vance

There were actually considerable differences between equivalent parts in the P-51 and P-82 -- and you'd still have to build center section and elevators.

Sounds like a good reason to do a scratch build.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Tom Minger