Scale Builder Needs Help P-82

I am begining a scale project on the twin mustang fuze P-82. I have done several searches but can only find some old B&W photos of the markings. Can anyone suggest where I might find a good photo (color) of a P-82 in its wartime squadron dress? It can be either WWII or Korea, I'm not fussy, just need some reference points. You can respond direct to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Many thanks

Ted

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

Google images is your friend.

getndirty

Wikipedia's page for it has several color photos:

Here is a list of survivors and some color photos:
Another good Google Image search using the term "P-82 Twin Mustang":
For daytime ops they were mainly silver. For night time ops they were mainly black.

Reply to
rcdude07

heres a few for ya

[image: