Looking for an ROL seller

I'm having trouble contacting my seller in an ROL auction. Now that he's got my money, he hasn't sent my kit, and he won't respond to
emails. Before I go from concerned to pissed off, I wondered if anyone has heard of Jeff Jones, 1760 Sawyer Road, Traverse City, MI 49684. If so, can you tell me anything about how to reach him?
Jim Parker snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

hmmm, you have a name and a city, how about get a good old fashioned telephone book and make the call?
Gee, if only I hadn't done this a week ago. Thanks for your thoughtful answer. Sarcasm: what makes rmr great.
Did you come up with this and try calling?
Jones, Jeffrey and Lorraine 1760 Sawyer Rd Traverse City, MI 49684-9255 (231) 943-8648
Courtesy of whitepages.com
Al
--
Motion Picture Special Effects