Looking for a Sig 4 Star ARF

Does anyone know a mail order house that has this ARF in stock? Yellow only? I have tried the usual ones ( Tower, etc) and come up empty.

Reply to
Watchur6

Try Graves RC out of Orlando

They show "Yellow 4*40" in stock (#SIGRC44ARFY) in their web store but I would probably call to double check first. They are a well-stocked B&M R/C store that has a startup web store (disclaimer: friend of mine works there). You can search their site using "sig" and find their listing or go here:
Bruce

Reply to
brucedenman

HobbyTown USA

10020 Scott Circle Omaha, NE 68122 (402) 498-8888

They had (at least) two yellow Four Star .40 ARFs in stock yesterday afternoon.

Reply to
Ed Paasch