Disc Sanders

Loading thread data ...
The usual thing is to get a bench grinder and fit a disc sander to one of the shafts - ie replace one of the grinder wheels with a disc sander
Watchur6 wrote:
Reply to
12 inch at Grizzley tools
I own one is quiet and well ballanced.
They are on sale often.
Red Scholefield wrote:
formatting link
Reply to
Hugh Prescott

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.