Disc Sanders

Anyone know who sells a table mounted disc sander? All I can find are combo's with a belt which I don't want.

Reply to
Watchur6

Micromark -

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

The usual thing is to get a bench grinder and fit a disc sander to one of the shafts - ie replace one of the grinder wheels with a disc sander

David

Watchur6 wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

The problem with that is getting 90 degree cuts. He needs something with a table.

Reply to
zara

daytripper
12 inch at Grizzley tools