Looking for 1/5 Corsair

Is the Top Flight Giant scale Corsair finished off? figures now that I am ready to try one of those.. anyone out there with one of these in their shops that doesnt want or need it? any suggestions for other kits? I like the price on the TF. I have located several kits like the Ziroli Corsair looks nice but the price on a fullkit from a kit cutters is more than I want to spend!

Reply to
WarbirdAL

Last time I was at Texas RC in Plano, they had the Top Flite kit.

They have a web site, but it's pretty worthless other than for locationand contact info.

I have no idea if the owner checks email or not, but most local hobby shops have a poor reputation on the email front, and I wouldn't bother with email. If you call the phone number during their business hours, they will answer.

The phone number is 972.422.5386

Monday - Wednesday 11:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. Thursday 11:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. Friday 11:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. Saturday 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Sunday 12:00a.m. to 4:00p.m

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell

thanks for the info !