Looking for a building...

I'm looking for an older version of a building which has been around for quite some time. The current reincarnation is the grey & pink nightclub
complete with red lights and "employees" of questionable moral character. It is a Faller #130440 "Lila-Eule" night club (see http://cgi.ebay.com/FALLER-HO-130440-Night-Club-Lila-Eule_W0QQitemZ6060598520QQihZ009QQcategoryZ117371QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) kit but I'm told that it has been around in several different versions. I'd like to look for an older version as the "extras" probably drive the price of the latest version pretty high.
Anyone know how this building might have been packaged in the past? Under what brand name and as what type of building?
Thanks.
dlm --------------------------- Dan Merkel
With the box in my hand, in N-scale, this is marketed as "Victorian House" no. 1526, by Model Power. The colors are more traditional brick red and beige trim. I have no idea of its availability in HO scale. Carl

http://cgi.ebay.com/FALLER-HO-130440-Night-Club-Lila-Eule_W0QQitemZ6060598520QQihZ009QQcategoryZ117371QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem )

Model Power did it in HO also.... Don't have the number
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
Folks:
Gosh, we better stop Suydam from making any more matboard suburbs. Between Downtown Deco and Faller, the inner city is getting pretty sketchy. What with the addicts, streetwalkers,and Bohemian artists it will be as unlivable for normal people as NYC in short order. :)
Cordially yours: Gerard P.
Do you happen to remember what it was called? I'm hoping to find one on Ebay or someplace like that. In that market, they aren't usually listed by item number. Usually it's by its product name.
dlm

Same name - Victorian House
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
Yes, I've seen it in N scale but I need an HO one. : ( I'll bet the price is different as well.
dlm

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MRPics http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintageHO
Thanks for the suggestion!
dlm