Looking for solid model of a FOOTBALL HELMET

Howdy,

Does anyone have a model of a FOOTBALL HELMET? I need one to modify and add decals to render. I would prefer Solidworks format but will accept anything.

Thanks in advance, Eugenio

Reply to
Eugenio Segovia

Ah man, you are like, so lucky. ;^)

Please share with us what you come up with!

And, as always, this is shared data, to be used for learning and reference only, the data can not be used for profit, redistribution, advertising, sale or resale. Permission otherwise shall be agreed upon by the author of the data.

BTW, if you use it in a gambling poll, sign me up and have the person with the least likely chance of winning fill my entry form and if I win, give all my winnings to a childrens shelter. ;^)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Yeah, UL rejected the early entry... ;^)

Paul Salvador

send the leather one to GWB-label the front 'Front".... snipped news- "I take personal responsibility for everything I say," Mr Bush said haahaa

Reply to
neil

SUBJ: College Entrance Exam, Football-Player Version

Time Limit: 3 WKS

Name: _____________________________

  1. What language is spoken in France?

  1. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.

  2. Would you ask William Shakespeare to ___ (a) build a bridge ___ (b) sail the ocean ___ (c) lead an army or ___ (d) WRITE A PLAY

  1. What religion is the Pope? ___ (a) Jewish ___ (b) Catholic ___ (c) Hindu ___ (d) Polish ___ (e) Agnostic (check only one)

  2. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?

  1. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?

  2. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)

  1. What are people in America's far north called? ___ (a) Westerners ___ (b) Southerners ___ (c) Northerners

  2. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton Bush: ____________________________________________ Carter: __________________________________________ Clinton: __________________________________________

  1. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five:

  2. Where does rain come from? ___ (a) Macy's ___ (b) a 7-11 ___ (c) Canada ___ (d) the sky

  1. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity? ___ (a) yes ___ (b) no

  2. What are coat hangers used for?

  1. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?

  2. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.

  1. Where is the basement in a three story building located?

  2. Which part of America produces the most oranges? ___ (a) New York ___ (b) Florida ___ (c) Canada ___ (d) Wisconsin

  1. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?

  2. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?

  1. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)? ___ (a) B.C. ___ (b) A.D.

  • You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify.
Reply to
Cliff Huprich