Helmet Tutorial

Hi all,

Anyone know of a tutorial for building something like a helmet (football, motorcycle or otherwise)?

I found the site that someone posted a few days ago with the football helmet model, but I'm trying find something that actually shows how to do it.

Thanks,

Max

Reply to
Max

Is the model a .sldprt?

If so, just roll back to the first feature and step down through to see the steps, and if you want create a similar new file step by step as a learning exercise.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Bo,

Yeah I think it is in that format. I'll try that out.

Thanks :)

-Max

Reply to
Max

That's probably how the football helmet got made. Somebody probably asked how to make a football helmet and Paul built one as an example. Mr. Salvador is a very helpful guy. Unless you want him to beta test SolidWorks!!!

Jerry Steiger

Now what good would that be just asking someone to do it for me? BTW, Can you send me the links to the tutorials for building bombs and nuclear power plants. I'm trying my best to learn SW.

-Max

Reply to
Max

Whaaaa.... whadididew.... 8^)

Max,.. dude,... just roll back on the football helmet, it should help aid you in figuring out the asymmetry of the surface.

..

Reply to
zxys