Finish on model cars

Hi,

Someone posted a while back with a link to a really good page about producing a good gloss finish on model cars. I am now building a model motorbike and would like to refer to that page but I have been unable to find it.

If anyone out there knows the page I'm talking about could you please repost?

Thanks, Mark.

Reply to
Mark Warrington

Hobby Heaven at:

?

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Some modellers swear by nail polish colors to provide a vibrant colored automotive finish.

Reply to
Kelvin L. Mok

Reply to
MGlantzMN

Mike,

Thanks a lot - that's excellent. I'm not sure what the deal is with decals on the bodywork though? The bike I am doing has lots of decals and I was thinking maybe to polish up the finish and then place the decals, followed by a gloss varnish.

Anyone got any thoughts on that?

Cheers, Mark.

Reply to
Mark Warrington