Upscale Battlestar Galactica

Hi, Someone posted a link to a really cool site with a huge Battlestar Galactica upscale. He also had a lot of telescope stuff on the page. I lost the link. Anyone have it? Thanks, Owen C.

Reply to
OTAK15

Jason Ware's web site,

By-Tor

Upscale? So it was bigger than the original? That must have been pretty impressive.

Reply to
David

I kinda like the Mark VI Viper that's in the latest incarnation. :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Blast from the past... I still send er up once in a while.

NewsReader

Yep, same here. Although I just can't get myself to fly her even though I have a spare kit.

My rocket fleet @

Leo Nutz