old program for drawing fishmouths

I few years ago someone posted a link to a site that had a simple program to print paper templates for tubing notches and fishmouths. It worked for my purposes beautifully. I lost that computer and now I need it badly! Really badly! I think it was on a university server or something similar like that. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance! Bud

Reply to
Bud

A quick web search produced this page. I can't vouch for any of the info there, nor can I vouch for the tube mitering programs since I run Linux here, not DOS/ Windows.

Artemia Salina

ftp://ftp.ihpva.org/pub/software/winmiter/

Reply to
Richard Lamb

Crappy little VB programs should have no trouble running via Wine or DOSemu. I'd try it, but Windows is my desktop of choice for now (although with a PuTTY window open for slrn and pine:)

Reply to
George Howell

You are very much welcome!

Reply to