Anyone interested in "embyronic" program for Autocad LT that draws windows?Free.

Hi All
I have started on a window drawing program for Autocad LT. It is very
simple at this stage.
Its main idea is that you fiddle all the variables (head, jamb etc etc) in
Excel, Press a button and
it writes an autocad script. Open Autocad, run the script in a new drawing
and there it is.
It is metric at the moment, but if you worked solely in inches it would do
those units as well.
It would be nice to gauge feedback before continuing, so I offer it free,
but you have to
email me at snipped-for-privacy@ihug.co.nz
The no spam must be removed!
Regards