Architecurall drafting program for AutoCAD LT

Real Architect add-on program for AutoCAD LT and full AutoCAD
Real Architect 2005, is the newest version of our architectural drafting
program for AutoCAD LT2000 through LT2005. Real Architect is a powerful,
easy to use program. This is a complete architectural solution for
AutoCAD users. It's powerful enough for professional architects,
draftsmen and designers, yet easy enough for even novice users to learn
and use. The program creates fast, no hassle Floor Plans, Elevations and
Sections. The automatic layering sustem keeps your drawings clean and
easy to manage. The program also includes a FREE copy of our Real Blocks
program. This add-on contains a large array of architectural blocks that
work seemlessly with Real Architect. Besides the usual automatic
routines for drawing walls, window and doors, Real Architect also
contains a number drawing controls similar to AutoCAD's Bonus or Express
Tools, such as Layer controls, Color and Text controls and much more.
The program is available on CD and includes a printed manual, a "Jump
Start" guide and other materials. Visit us at acadstore.com. When
ordering from the online store, please specify whether you are using
AutoCAD LT or Full AutoCAD or call us directly at: (808)572-8637
Real Architect 2005 is $199.00
Upgrade to 2005 is $79.99
Secure online ordering. We accept VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover.
Shipping rates: U.S. orders - $10.00. International orders - $20.00.
All orders processed same day via Priority U.S. Mail.
Normal delivery times in the U.S. 3 to 5.
Reply to
Jim Padgett