Architectural Programs for LT and full AutoCAD

Press Release.
Real Architect 2004, is the newest version of our architectural drafting
program for AutoCAD LT. It works with LT2000 through LT2004. It's
powerful and easy to use and adds right on to AutoCAD LT without
changing the interface or any system settings. Available on CD and
includes a printed manual, a "Jump Start" guide and other material.
Great for fast, no hassle plans, elevations and sections. Powerful
enough for professional architects, draftsmen and designers. For more
information, see us at

Version 2004 also available for full AutoCAD R2000 through 2004. Please
specify the version when using the online store or call us directly at:
(808)572-8637
Real Architect 2004 is $199.00
Upgrade to 2004 is $79.99
Secure online ordering. We accept VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover.
Shipping rates: U.S. orders - $10.00. International orders - $20.00.
All orders processed same day via Priority U.S. Mail. Normal delivery
times in the U.S. 3 to 5.
International orders are shipped via Golbal Priority U.S. Mail. Delivery
times on international orders range between 7 and 14 working days and
depend on local customs processing.
Reply to
James Padgett