Architectural add-ons for AutoCAD LT

New Year Specials

Real Architect 2004, is the newest version of our architectural drafting program for AutoCAD LT. It works with LT2000 through LT2004. It's powerful and easy to use and adds right on to AutoCAD LT without changing the interface or any system settings. Available on CD and includes a printed manual, a "Jump Start" guide and other material. Great for fast, no hassle plans, elevations and sections. Powerful enough for professional architects, draftsmen and designers. For more information, see us at

Version 2004 also available for full AutoCAD R2000 through 2004. Please specify the version when using the online store or call us directly at: (808)572-8637

Real Architect 2004 is $199.00 Upgrade to 2004 is $79.99

Secure online ordering. We accept VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover. Shipping rates: U.S. orders - $10.00. International orders - $20.00.

All orders processed same day via Priority U.S. Mail. Normal delivery times in the U.S. 3 to 5. International orders are shipped via Golbal Priority U.S. Mail. Delivery times on international orders range between 7 and 14 working days and depend on local customs processing.

Reply to
James Padgett