Architectural add-ons

Architectural Drafting Software for AutoCAD LT. Real Architect 2000 for AutoCAD LT2000 through LT2004 - $159.00 Real Architect 2000 and Real Illustrator 2000 Bundle for AutoCAD LT $199.00

Powerful and easy to use. Include CD, a Jump Start guide and printed manuals.Great for no hassle plans, elevations and sections. Extra block libraries are included with all our architectural products. These products do not change the system registry or otherwise change any of your existing software.They are add-on's to AutoCAD LT. Your AutoCAD menu will not change except for our added pull-down menus and toolbars.

For more information, see us at

Also, for users of full AutoCAD R14 through R2002: Real Architect 2000 for AutoCAD R14/2000 through 2002 - $159.00 Archillustrator 6.0 with Real Architect 2000 Bundle for full AutoCAD $199.00

Secure online ordering. We accept VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover. Shipping rates: U.S. orders - $10.00. International orders - $20.00.

All orders processed same day via Priority U.S. Mail. Normal delivery times in the U.S. 3 to 5. International orders are shipped via Golbal Priority U.S. Mail. Delivery times on international orders range between 7 and 14 working days and depend on local customs processing.

Straight Forward Software Direct Phone: (808) 572-8637

address: snipped-for-privacy@acadstore.com

Reply to
James Padgett