Architectural programs for AutoCAD LT

Real Architect for AutoCAD LT 2000 through 2004
Real Architect 2004, is the newest version of our architectural drafting
program for AutoCAD LT2000 through LT2004. This powerful and easy to use program is a complete architectural solution for those using AutoCAD LT. Powerful enough for professional architects, draftsmen and designers, yet easy enough for the novice. Fast, no hassle Floor Plans, Elevations and Sections. Available on CD and including printed manual, "Jump Start" guide and other materials. For more information, see us at http://www.acadstore.com
Real Architect 2004 also available for full AutoCAD R2000 through R2004. Please specify whether you are using AutoCAD LT or Full AutoCAD when using the online store or call us directly at: (808)572-8637
Real Architect 2004 is $199.00 Upgrade to 2004 is $79.99
Secure online ordering. We accept VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover. Shipping rates: U.S. orders - $10.00. International orders - $20.00.
All orders processed same day via Priority U.S. Mail. Normal delivery times in the U.S. 3 to 5.