Express tools menu missing

Moments ago I uninstalled 2005 express tools, then re-installed it hoping that would resurrect them. Not this time.

I just checked for an express folder and it is there again with 205 files.

Is there some load expression that I can use to manually launch it?

Len Miller

Reply to
Fatfreek

Hey Fatfreek, D

id you ever get an answer to you question, huh? Didja, didja?? In any event TIA...

Dusty...

Reply to
Dusty