Express tools menu missing

Moments ago I uninstalled 2005 express tools, then re-installed it hoping that would resurrect them. Not this time.
I just checked for an express folder and it is there again with 205 files.
Is there some load expression that I can use to manually launch it?
Len Miller
--
To reply, eradicate all threes in my SPAM guarded address.

Hey Fatfreek, D
id you ever get an answer to you question, huh? Didja, didja?? In any event TIA...
Dusty...
On Wed, 19 May 2004 14:50:45 -0500, "Fatfreek"