Realflight G2 & XP Pro

I have just gone to XP Pro ( from 98se ) and am having troubles getting RF to work ( or rather the IC ), have down loaded all updates, uninstalled the program the re installed and manually tried to load the driver for the IC, went to where the driver should have been ( ....program files\realflight ) no files were ther that the computer was interested in.

Any one had similar problems and know how to fix them???

TIA.

BIG ed

Reply to
Ed Pinder

I had no problem installing G2 and I'm running XP Pro. Just followed the install instructions

Regards

David Lawrence