Graphics problems with Wildfire 2.0

I am running Wildfire 2.0 on my laptop. It has a Radeon IGP 340M Graphics card. Everything was working great until I installed Windows XP Service Pack

  1. Since then the graphics have been lagging behind and flashing. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Todd

Reply to
Toby

: "Toby" wrote : I am running Wildfire 2.0 on my laptop. It has a Radeon IGP 340M Graphics : card. Everything was working great until I installed Windows XP Service Pack : 2. Since then the graphics have been lagging behind and flashing. Does : anyone have any ideas?

SP2 'updates' drivers to the latest xp compatible (check the driver date). Pro/e is quite fussy about drivers. Check what is PTC approved/certified for that card and download from ATI site or find out from ATI what drivers support Pro/e.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes