Slightly OT - Will Volo View 2 Work with XP Pro

I notice that Autodesk have "upgraded" their viewer Volo View to version 3 and started charging for it (suprise, suprise).
One of my users has had problems loading Volo View 2 onto an XP box. So far I've installed VV2 onto 98 and NT machines without issue, but not tried XP.
Are there any issues between VV2 and XP?
TIA
Phil
I've installed it on XP. No problems.