Volo View 3.0 and Inventor

Hi group,
I have a customer that sends me Inventor files (idw, ipt) for quoting purposes. I have the Volo View viewer version 3.0 with the Inventor
plug-in 8.0. I can see the preview of the files but they won't open.
Any sugestions?
Any converters to dxf, dwg out there?
Thanks,
Jeannette East Bay Laser & Waterjet www.eblw.com
jeannette wrote:

Hi Jeanette
You need Inventor View which I think is a free download from Autodesk See the attached website:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID 3112&idE79032&linkIDA83232
Hope this helps
Regards Peter
Sydney Australia