Inventor

Hi
I am a newbie to Autodesk Inventor 10 and 3D
Someone know where to go, getting startet with inventor 10?
JR

There is an Inventor discussion group located at:
http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumIDx
I think you may have to register with your licenso no. from your copy of Inventor. A good place to start.
babygrand

Inventor.
Wrong.
Inventor comes with several tutorials. Go to the Help menu to access them.