Inventor

Hi

I am a newbie to Autodesk Inventor 10 and 3D

Someone know where to go, getting startet with inventor 10?

JR

Reply to
Jan Rasmussen

Wrong.

Reply to
jmather

There is an Inventor discussion group located at:

I think you may have to register with your licenso no. from your copy of Inventor. A good place to start.

babygrand

Reply to
babygrand

Inventor comes with several tutorials. Go to the Help menu to access them.

Reply to
hdd