Script

I am trying to write a scipt that automatically performs following commands:

zoom extends

explode all (I do not want any blocks remaining in the drawing - sometimes blocks are nested)

purge all (to make sure all unwanted items such as legacy block names and linetypes are gone)

wblock (start a new wblock routine that then lets me pick entities to form a block and save the block under a certain name while it remains in the drawing - after that wblock the entire drawing with a different name)

I have come up with following script (that does not work, depending on the state of the drawing on which it is applied to):

^C^C zoom e explode ALL PURGE wblock

I an trying to learn as I go along but after a full morning wasted I would certainly appreciate some help.

Thanks

Reply to
dveusa

try this:

^C^Czoom e^Mexplode all^M^M-purge all^M^Mn^Mwblock^M

Reply to
Remo Shiva

Thanks for the help. Just what I needed to get started on macros.

Reply to
dveusa