Automatically exploding assemblies

Hi there,

I have a number of assemblies and I need to explode all the components that make up the assembly. Is there any way to do this automatically without having to add an exploded view in the configuration manager manually for each component?

Thanks

Reply to
Emmakcurt

Hi there,

I have a number of assemblies and I need to explode all the components that make up the assembly. Is there any way to do this automatically without having to add an exploded view in the configuration manager manually for each component?

Thanks

Reply to
Emmakcurt

Hi there, I have a number of assemblies and I wondering if there was any way to explode each component that makes up the assembly without having to manually add new exploded views in the configuration manager. A fully automated approach is needed which can be done via the API.

Thank you Emma

Reply to
Emmakcurt

You don't have to add a view for each component. All the components should be seperate items in the same view. Is this what you mean ???

They used to have an "auto explode" feature that never worked right. You can still select all the objects and explode them by a distance, but it doesn't give the desired results.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Hello Emma,

Feel free to contact us if you are looking for a company to build this for you.

Best Regards,

Bob Hanson Senior SW Applications Developer Centare Group Ltd.

Bob Hanson