Exploded assemblies with mechanisms in wildfire 2.0

hello everybody.

I'm trying to create an exploded state in my model but after moving the components and pressing ok, the components just reset themselves back to their original position.

The assembly has some mechanism connections in it but a lot of the components I want to explode are not affected by these.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and any way of stopping it?

I also have two snapshots from mechanism exported for the drawing so they are showing up in the exploded view manager as exploded states. I wouldn't have thought this would have affected things though.

Cheers, s.

Reply to
skyap

It's okay, got it sorted.

When I had created my new state, I had one of the mechanism states selected so it had copied that to start with - that is why I couldn't then modify it as it was linked with the mechanism snapshot. I selected the default state and created a new one and everything is as it should be.

While I am here though, when > hello everybody.

Reply to
skyap