Simplified assemblies help requested

I am trying out simplified assemblies for the first time in Solidworks Utilities, the aim being faster loading of large assemblies.

I have been successfull in creating the simplified assemblies and having the simplified configuration cascade down the chain of sub assemblies and parts.

If I subsequently add a fillet or chamfer to one of the already simplified parts do I add the feature to the simplified configuration manually so that it is reflected in the top level assembly simplified configuration?

I dont seem to be able to find anything in the simplified utility to do this automatically.

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

I have had varying success with simplify assemblies. I would think you would have to rerun it, at least on the assembly you "fixed".

TOP

Reply to
TOP