Copy Exploded View in Assy?

I made a rather extensive Exploded View in an Assembly-- to the Default
Config...which is now used in many other higher assemblies-- now I need
to make a "manual' for the operators and mechanics showing how this
thing fits together...
Anyway is there a way to copy the Exploded View from one assembly
configuration to another-
Thanks,
-whit
Reply to
Whit
Open the config that has the exploded view. In the configuration manageer, drag the exploded view to the desired config. IIRC.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
hold the ctrl key down when dragging, works here
Reply to
kenneth b
Ahhhh that's the secret...dam I didn't think of that!
Thanks
Reply to
Scott
Dadgummit, I thought I tried that SWX2K1+sp6 (still)
I'll try again later, I got sidetracked 4 or 5 times since I asked this AM.
Whit
Scott wrote:
Reply to
whit
Thanks for bailin' me out. I knew I had done it before....
Reply to
Dale Dunn