Copy Exploded View in Assy?

I made a rather extensive Exploded View in an Assembly-- to the Default Config...which is now used in many other higher assemblies-- now I need to make a "manual' for the operators and mechanics showing how this thing fits together...

Anyway is there a way to copy the Exploded View from one assembly configuration to another-

Thanks,

-whit

Reply to
Whit

Open the config that has the exploded view. In the configuration manageer, drag the exploded view to the desired config. IIRC.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

hold the ctrl key down when dragging, works here

Reply to
kenneth b

Ahhhh that's the secret...dam I didn't think of that!

Thanks

Reply to
Scott

Dadgummit, I thought I tried that SWX2K1+sp6 (still)

I'll try again later, I got sidetracked 4 or 5 times since I asked this AM.

Whit

Scott wrote:

Reply to
whit

Thanks for bailin' me out. I knew I had done it before....

Reply to
Dale Dunn