exploded assy question

I am new to exploded assemblies and their function within a drawing. My question is this: I create a new configuration, create an exploded view, open up a new drawing and place this exploded config........if I go back into the exploded model and move the parts around I.E. move some close together or farther away, will the drawing update showing the newly moved parts?

Thanks, Brad

Reply to
Brad

You don't need to create a separate configuration, just collapse it again after creating your exploded view, then when you insert it into the drawing RMB on the view and select show exploded.

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen