2D IGS

Hi There,
Does anyone know how to get a 2D IGS from a 2D drawing?
Thanks,
Lee
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette
There is no way to get a 2-d iges file using SolidWorks. I file an Enhancement Request every year or so, but am sure that they have no interest in this issue.
What I do is output a dwg from SWX and import it into Cadkey. After some clean-up there, I can then output a 2-d iges file.
jk
Reply to
John Kreutzberger
As John said SW is not interested in 2D IGES in either direction. You can read 2D IGES but it comes in as a sketch and is almost unusable. Been a major headache and limitation on getting some types of work.
Lee Bazalgette wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp