Harrison L5 Toolpost

Hi all,
I am looking for a quick change tool post for my Harrison L5.
Arceurotrade are local to me, so I think I'll pop down there to get one
of their model 100 or 200 ones. How do you know what size to get? Apart
from John S (Seen that he has one on a C6) does anyone else have
experiance of them?
thanks
Dave
Reply to
david.sanderson
L5 will need the 200 series, 100 is a tad small.
Fit and finish on these are brilliant, nothing like the cheap ones for the smaller lathes. They have precision ground faces that aren't even used as mounting faces. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
ok. from the measurements it looked like i needed either to get to the center height, I was going to take my current tool post along with tool mounted at center height in it anyway, good idea?
unfortunatly the model 200s are reported as out of stock on the web :( guess Ill ring and check when they are likely to be in stock again.
Dave
Reply to
david.sanderson
Just a quic follow up, went to Arc today, came out with a 200 toolpost, seems very well made and finished. Now i just have to mount it on the lathe and use it :)
Dave
Reply to
david.sanderson