AutoCad Script Writing

Could someone pleas tell me the characters I must ad to a script yo add keyboard commands? (like "tab" , "control c", etc...

Thank-you in advance!

Alan snipped-for-privacy@espatl.com

Reply to
Alan

There aren't any. Script files accept only the exact same keystrokes as if you were entering commands and subcommands directly from the keyboard in response to the Command: prompt. Menu macros, diesel expressions, and LISP, however are a different matter. My advice would be to start by pressing F1, then browse to the Customization Guide and start reading. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill