AutoCad Script Writing

Could someone pleas tell me the characters I must ad to a script yo add keyboard commands? (like "tab" , "control c", etc...
Thank-you in advance!
Alan snipped-for-privacy@espatl.com
There aren't any. Script files accept only the exact same keystrokes as if you were entering commands and subcommands directly from the keyboard in response to the Command: prompt. Menu macros, diesel expressions, and LISP, however are a different matter. My advice would be to start by pressing F1, then browse to the Customization Guide and start reading. ___